Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hmm, Post Time I Guess.

I haven't posted in over a month, figure I might as well do a catch-up one. I finished Mass Effect, only ended up with 32 hours on one playthrough but I could play through again to try to see everything else in a harder mode, but not for a while.

I finished that right after the last post so it gave me more than a week to kill until GTA 4. I ended up fitting a lot of Stargate in during that time. Finally on April 29th, gta came out and I fit in quite a heap of time on that the first few days, then a slight break, then a heap more time. I'm about 29 hours into that but I took a break after the first week, just to give it time to breath a bit.

During my gta break I've been watching more Stargate, I'm done through season 8(and Stargate: Atlantis season 1, which is concurrent to sg-1 season 8) which seems to kind of wrap up a lot of storylines, I'm thinking this was going to be a series finale but it got renewed. Really enjoyed sg-1 up to that point, Atlantis is "ok" I guess. I just started sg-1 season 9(of 10) and Atlantis season 2(of 5 or 6, still going) and I'm not impressed with either, so I've put a bit of a hold on both.

Finished 2 books by Peter F Hamilton, Pandora's Star and Judas Unchained, which formed a 2-part series. I enjoyed them, but not quite as much as his 6-part Night's Dawn Trilogy. His newest hardcover just came out, seems to be in the same universe as the 2-part series, but over a thousand years in the future. I'm undecided if I want to wait the 6 months or year for the paperback.

TV season is almost over, though I really only watch about 4 shows these days...I remember a time when my dvr would fill up after just a night or two... I saw the Iron Man movie, thought it was very fun and they did a good job with it.

Playing a little bit in Boom Blox for the Wii, you throw various objects at blocks and the physics react to the force and direction. Lots of different game modes and variety in the gameplay, surprisingly addictive for such a cutesy game. I've also been playing a ds game I picked up last month, The World Ends With You, which was made by the people who make Final Fantasy. It's very hard to explain, but a very stylish and unique modern-day action rpg that takes place in Tokyo.

Been taking a semi-hiatus from WoW so I don't just eventually hate the game to the point of never wanting to login. I play a couple/few nights a week for raids, keeping it pretty light until I get the bug back to play heavier.

Guess that's mostly it, been a pretty quiet month for me. Yay for warmer weather and storms. I love every day being in the 70's with occasional thunderstorms or spring showers, not looking forward to the upper 80's and 90's...plus we had a very mild and dry winter, wonder if that means anything for maybe a warmer summer...:(

2 Comments:

Blogger Toki said...

>.<

5:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Update this blog already...Sheesh! Latest entry May 18, what the heck are you waiting for?

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home