Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Living Quarters(for toki)

Yeah, I grew up here and from the crayon on the walls you can see that(and that I'm lazy.) Note the ton of dvd's, cd's, and games. Note the ton of dust and clutter. Bottles and cans, just clap your hands...
The map below was from Ultima Online, I put it up about 10 years ago when I was playing heavily(I played it for about 7 years) and it was handy keeping track of things.
All posters are at least 7 years old, even the calendar is about 2 years old... Yes, I also use my bed as extra storage, I don't need a full queen-size to myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toki said...

This is great!!

But after the 4th can/bottle, you should recycle!!! I can't believe you let them accumulate on every available flat surface.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Ocho said...

That is probably a good month still from me getting my act together and rounding up the cans, usually when I no longer have any room left to move my mouse.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home