Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oops, I Did it Again...

Yep, another huge delay in blog updates, let's see what's new since the last one.

The new phone is still pretty kickass, great way to spend time at work or about. I've been hitting about 1800-2400 messages per month thanks to Mobile IM(aol, msn, and yahoo) so I'm glad I signed up for unlimited texting:)

For Christmas I got the complete Stargate SG-1 dvd box set, still chugging along through those and about halfway into season 3(of 10...) so I have a long way to go there:) Talk about the gift that keeps on giving!


I got an ipod a few months back, guess I didn't blog about that. I have had various other mp3 players, but never an ipod. Very happy with it, it's an 80gb classic, I only have 30gb on there so I have a lot of room to expand:)

Weight has been hovering right around 225ish, keep going off and on dieting but it's harder than normal at this weight, not sure why. At my heaviest it was pretty easy, can't explain it:(

I keep buying games, though I've slowed down quite a bit with dvd's(mostly thanks to the stargate set, torrenting, and netflix...) To see how bad I am with games, check out my "backlog" that I don't even have every game in, just the ones that I could think of or I cared about most...
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=moatman

Well, I'll try to post a bit more than once every 4-12 months...we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home