Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hmm, 30...

I guess I don't feel any different today physically? I know it's just a number, and if I don't think about the number at all I don't feel any different than I did last year or even the past few years, but focusing on the number definitely is weird...

Had dinner with some family last night, probably will have dinner with family again tonight and that'll be about it, hooray and such for birthdays I guess.

Let's see if this kickstarts any form of maturity or responsibility...hmm, wonder if I can start getting senior discounts now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lirri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! No senior discounts, at least they didn't offer them to me two years ago. Best wishes!!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Nubcakes said...

Happy Birthday! I'm 40 and falling appart...

10:09 PM  
Blogger Ocho said...

Thanks guys:)

1:56 AM  
Blogger Toki said...

Happy Birthday!!

And it could be worse. You could be 40!

*cough cough*

Remember. Age is not a number but rather the pain and aches in your joints as you wake up every morning, bleary-eyed and a little confused.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home