Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cookies ala Toki!

After a few weeks of some mysterious delays due to "disappearing" cookies, Toki managed to smuggle a batch out past the monster who eats them all(I won't say who, but the C.A.J.E.E. isn't doing a very good job...)

I must say, they were Delicious! I would offer pictures, but the nice big batch of cookies somehow vanished in less than 2 hours after my getting them, amazing how elusive these things are!

For those of you that visit her blog, you may remember her talking about shipping some packages out last week(and if you don't remember, it's the picture below) When I saw that, I joked that it would be funny if the cookies were in that bag on top, I thought she was joking back when she said they were...

Well, there were two amazing types, one was a softer pumpkin spiced one, the other cranberry/white chocolate chip that are a bit harder(and my favorite of the two, as hard of a decision as that is to make.) The pumpkin ones were perfect in said bag(with the word Fragile printed on it about 10 times) but there were, I'm sad to say, some fatalities in the cranberry camp...though to be fair, the few that did die were just as delicious as the surviving majority:)

I greatly enjoyed the cookies, I really do appreciate them Toki! Even with all the teasing about the bag shipping:) I just couldn't stop eating them, I think that there might have been a couple deaths in the raid last night due to cookies...I hope you are happy with yourself! Thanks again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Toki said...

The Coalition Against James Eating Everything disbanded due to James eating their signs.

Poor guys.

Glad you liked the cookies, Ocho!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Ocho said...

Awww, those poor animals! He truly is all-consuming:(

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home